Today is Inauguration Day, which is a very joyous occasion for some people. But for others, there are feelings of fear and uncertainty running rampant in their minds. If you are worried about the future of this country, here are some immediate things you can do to help steer this country in a positive direction.
1. Read to a child every night.
2. Make sure that your local city council reflects the city’s demographic.
3. Make sure the local school board is representative of its’ students
4. Love your family.
5. Learn about and invest in generational wealth.
6. Work out.
7. Practice gratitude daily.
8. Be a mentor.
9. Build up your community. Know who your neighbors are.
10. Stop being a keyboard warrior.
Remember, this is a scary time for us all. We are all doing our best to deal with unprecedented historical events. Just remember, we are in this together.
Leave a Reply