Top 10 reasons I fear for my life right now:
1. I am not pregnant.
2. I can sleep in whatever position I want.
3. I send my wife the weekly “Baby Center: Pregnancy this week” emails that I receive detailing the baby’s progress.
4. I coach football.
5. I breathe air.
6. When she is cooking and has a knife in her hand, I can feel her looking at me like, “Someday…:”
7. She takes my kids to their sporting events.
8. It is about that time in her pregnancy that I get hurt and need surgery.
9. Because we are due for a boy version of Claire.
10. Let’s face it, I am a Jackass.
Leave a Reply